THIS IS A FUN SECTION... NOT JUST FOR "PARENTS" OR PEOPLE THINKING THEY'D LIKE TO HAVE A BABY~~~ ENJOY THESE
FUN FACTS! :)
One in Four Female Adolescents Is Infected with At Least One Sexually Transmitted Infection, New CDC Study Finds
Facts on Teen Pregnancy:
• Teenage mothers are more likely to drop out
of high school
• Be and remain single parents
• Score lower in math and reading into adolescence
***It takes 1,000 regular batteries to equal the life span of ONE regargeable battery!
* Front Lodaing washers use up to 60 percent less water than regular machines.
* On average, a person uses about 2,200 paper napkins a year. If everyone used one less each day, landfills would have
1 billion pounds less paper a year.
* If 10 percent of all cell-phone users unplugged their chargers after charging their phones, we'd save enough energy
to power 60,000 home a year.
* Open dampers let heat and A/C escape, and can add up to $100 a year to your utility bill.
* Because answering machines are on 24/7, they use more power in a year than laptops do.
Source: Parents Magazine
Halloween Safety Sheet
20 Gallons of coffee AND soda: That's how much of these two beverages, a typical American drinks each year... source:
family circle magazine.
45%- Of parents own more than 11 bibs. (Americanbaby.com, and babydangy.com)
37% of moms who don't wait six weeks after giving birth to have intercourse-
the period usually recommended by doctors. (parenting.com)
84 % of you (not Dad) wake up at night to care for your crying
baby. -babytalk.com poll Source:(Baby talk magazine, Feb. 2007)
What do I need to get for food? Here is a Master Grocery List!
Child Safe Book
Sperm can live for up to 7 days A woman's 'egg' can live for 24 hours!
38% ---More C-Sections are preformed today then nine years ago.
Source: Data from the Agency for Healthcare Rsearch and
62%--- Of moms think pregnant women should get a temporary handicapped
80% of new parents don't have a will!
Did you know?
Get diapers, wipes, and other baby supplies by mail. Order from amazon.com/grocery or 1088diapers.com
Something to think about:
A person uses approximately 51 sheets of toilet paper
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
uses EVERY letter of the alphabet!